You may be thinking, "Distracted and reckless driving is such a huge topic! How do I choose what to focus on so the judges really like my entry? I mean… so my entry makes an impact on the audience?" Well, read the list below for some suggestions for your entry:
- Distracting passengers
- Using social media and apps while driving
- Drowsy driving
- Power of the passenger to speak up
- Parents as driving role models
- Graduated Drivers Licensing laws
- Have an honesty moment and focus on your own personal kryptonite behind the wheel
- If you speak Spanish, enter your art or video entry en Español (with an English translation)
- If you’re an athlete, enter your art or video entry with a clear and obvious sports theme
For more inspiration, please click here to see the previous contest's winners.
While extremely dangerous and highly illegal, drinking and driving/impaired driving is NOT the focus of this contest. Entries involving drinking and driving/impaired driving WILL NOT be accepted.